I’m developing free software since the end of the 20th century. I’m mainly working on software related to network and security.
I’ve started the following projects:
- NuFW: the authenticating firewall (forked as ufwi)
- Nulog: Netfilter log analysis
- NuApplet: A NuFW client under the form of a GTK applet
- NF3D: a Netfilter visualisation tool
- lagfactory: a script to simulate high latency network on standard one
- coccigrep: a semantic grep based on coccinelle
- opensvp: a firewall testing tool
- suriwire: plugin for wireshark which display Suricata alert
I’m part of Suricata coding staff. I worked on the IPS part of Suricata engine and in other areas mostly related to optimization.
I’m a member of Netfilter coreteam and I am maintainer of ulogd2 the userspace logging daemon for Netfilter/iptables.
You can get detailed information about my contributions on my .